114 W Greenville Street, Anderson, South Carolina 29625

Sold Price
List Price

Property Description

LOCATION...LOCATION...LOCATION...this brick Office Building has almost 4,000 Square Feet in the Anderson Downtown Area and... includes ALL the PARKING LOT beside it! Because of the Location, the space has very flexible usage...Ideal for Professional Offices ( which is what it has always been) but it could also be used for Retail or Restaurants or a number of other uses. Because of the size, it could also be used for 2 or more businesses with some altering of the layout. About 57% of the space is ready for immediate use but the other 43% will need the renovation to be completed. AGAIN, the LOCATION and VISIBILITY are EXCELLENT and the PARKING LOT IS A BIG BONUS for any business locating in Downtown Anderson!!!

Mortgage Calculator

Amount of Loan
Annual Interest Rate
Term of Loan

Does not include any taxes or fees.
Please consult a financial professional.
Calculator source: Real Geeks

Listing courtesy of McCoy Wright Inc. Selling Office: McCoy Wright Inc.